Yash Gadade

A big life is made up of thousands of little moments. Those little moments are something we all crave for. Have you ever had someone come up to you and tell you that they missed you the entire day? I bet someone did, and if they didn't, someone will. I know big accomplishments are majorly important but the small moments are the fabric. The smallest, everyday events frequently have the most meaning and fulfilment in our lives. Small gestures, not just moments, are the steeping stone. I personally focus on small gestures. like giving a rose suddenly, painting your picture, writing a paragraph and many other small things for my loved ones. I don't expect it back but if I like someone, they will be part of those small moments in my life. Sometimes those moments can be silly as hell but they still contain joy and feelings in it.


Why are little moments important?

Even if the individuals are no longer with us, their memory remains and can be treasured. They leave footprints. Swallow the pill that the present will eventually pass away, leaving only memories behind. Embrace even the tiniest of moments because they will never be the same again. But do we really appreciate them? I've always wanted to believe that the little things in life are important to me. Until I lost a lot of really important things. Additionally, I realised how truly self-centered I was. I didn't even begin to change how I felt about certain things, how I looked at other things, or how much I valued each and every one of them. Life is excessively short.

As soon as the time passed, I understood that understanding the difference between little and vast moments is not rocket science—not at all. Life is simple. We are the ones who make it complicated. However, we are aware that we are the only ones to blame for everything that goes wrong, and as a result, we begin to resent life or stop loving it. Those moments should be saved.


Not just nature but some people make our lives good with those little moments.

In ease, always keep those people close to you who make your life full of happiness with those little moments. Sometimes moments happen and some people have the ability to create those moments specially just for us. We often take them for granted and chase away the negative people in our lives. Now it's up to you to decide what you want to chase. People who make me feel good about myself are very rare in my life but whoever they are, they hold certain rights over me as well as I do over them. That's probably the only way to bring someone closer to you. If you want someone who makes you feel good about yourself, get your certain rights on them. We all like it when someone tells us to do something with certain rights. Feels like home and is important. Small moments are often special because of people like them and only an idiot will be the one to lose them because of their careless attitude.


Make someone's day if they make little moments special for you!

Remember, the best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend with someone who matters to you. If they really matter, show them and tell them. In my life, I preach it and I encourage you to do the same. If someone is important, tell them. Let them know that they matter to you. We don't know who is putting real effort behind our back just to make us smile. If you don't want that deed to come back to haunt you, don't do it, but the least you can do is appreciate. Now there are some people who make us feel special by saying they don't need anything back but they are the ones who end up hurting us too. That's the red flag and the point at which to stop them. On the other hand, we ruin it for the other person, who genuinely wants us to be happy even when they aren't with us. Keep in mind that you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Luckily if you have people who understand you without you speaking, who be there for you and just their existence is enough for any problem, treasure them. It's rare. If you loose them it will be your loss.


What are those little moments? 

You singing a song "Nayi nahi hain ye baatein wahi, Phir is modh par hum milein hain" and your bestfriend completing it with "Naa jaane ab milenge hum kabhi, To ruk jao ek pal yahan pe."

It can be as simple as giving your best friend a sudden rose. This can be done by taking her out, telling her how pretty she is. Meanwhile, little moments can be spent playing with kids, little moments can be spent sitting on a beach doing nothing at all. It can be anything as long as you keep your distance from those who disrupt your peace.