The past few days, I have been watching a Netflix series called "The End of the F...ing World." To be honest, it is a bit of a psychologically disturbing series. In which two millennials who are having their own personal problems come across each other and set out on an adventure that is also filled with quite disturbing events but they aren't as bad as I am saying right now. It's pretty much watchable. The real deal is that it affected my thinking, and that's where the topic "What if the world was ending?" inspiration came from. 

What if the world was ending ?

What would you do? Please leave a comment and tell me, "What would you do?" I've planned my 24 hours, but on a serious note, we can't do anything but wait to see if the world is ending. One thing that can be done is to save the world, but I'm no superhero and have no desire to do so. Let it end if it's ending. Huh, my inhuman thoughts. To be honest, we humans are notorious for making excuses. We love running away from problems instead of facing them, so that's the end of our human race. The world can end in a variety of ways, including:

Zombie apocalypse

It would be like a game where you have to survive and be the last person on the planet who doesn't get bitten by one of the brain-eating zombie creatures. It would be a great experience but the only drawback would be no life chances. All you will have is one life—die or cure the world. The good thing about this is that you can just feed people you hate to zombies and have your relief but the problem of keeping your close ones is still there. If this happens, I will undoubtedly be a hero, curing the world.

Giant asteroid

I can't do anything if a giant asteroid as big as Earth is going to strike. I am not a superhero in that case, all I can do is grab a snack, go to the highest place possible and eat those snacks while watching it strike the earth. Seaside urban areas would be annihilated by waves, and even networks well inland would be crushed. The side of the equator where the space rock struck could, in all likelihood be totally crushed. It's very nearly a lead-pipe snap that residue and trash tossed into the climate by the effect would cloud the sun and lead to a kind of atomic winter (as it did in the late Cretaceous Period) that would kill off a large part of the planet's enduring plant and creature life. So, let's just die.

Also read - If the world was ending by JP Saxe (ft. Julia Michaels) lyrical therapy 

Alien invasion on earth

It doesn't exactly make any difference where I'm residing in the event that extraterrestrials begin pouring down. Clearly, wherever there is an open view of the sky, that will not do. Urban communities are clearly death traps—the ones that haven't been glassed over or transformed into inhumane prisons by our promoters. So I figure some place meagerly populated and thickly forested (and ideally with a tons of caverns and hidey-hole openings would work. like Southeast Asia. In the event that the outsiders begin terraforming Earth, and temperatures change and ocean levels rise, I must move to Antarctica or some other geopolitically unimportant backwater. Yeah, I will save the earth if I get the necessary equipment to fight those aliens. 

On serious note

We take people around us for granted because we know we are going to see them again or after a while. We think we have ample of time to meet them but that's not true because tomorrow ain't promised. We live in a materialistic world where we value things over people and that's where we are wrong. We even value the people who don't value us by ignoring people who value us the most. The past is already gone and the future is product of our present yet it's unpredictable. The only option we are left with is living the present and admiring the things and people around us because we really don't know when the world is ending or when a person is ending.

There are still other ways for the world to end, but for now, I believe these three are sufficient; if you know of any others, please share them in the comments section, along with what you would do if the world ended. because I'll just watch if it's not in my hands to save it, but if I am able to, I will surely save it.