Hey, with the intention of "Tum se he din hota hai"

Falling in love is good but have you ever been attached to someone without getting committed to them? People, as you know, can be addictive, just like reading a book every day. "Tum se hi" is the song to relate to; well, blog on this another day. This is a situation where you can surely go to your best friend and tell them, "It's complicated" and that's a fair situation to be in. When you meet someone, it's sometimes so obvious that you belong together on some level. as friends, family, lovers, or something completely different. Whether you understand each other, are in love, or are partners in crime, you just work. These people make you feel alive every time you meet them—out of nowhere and under the strangest of circumstances. I'm not sure if that makes me believe in pure luck or in coincidence, but it certainly makes me believe in something. I've always held the belief that each person in my life plays a unique, one-of-a-kind role that is only theirs alone. What I feel is also very private and varies from person to person. I love them, but not always romantically, but just for the fact that they exist.

One day I was sitting on the beach with one of my friends, and I watched two people very closely. Not the people exactly but the tension that was created because there was no flow of conversation while, on the other hand, me and my friend were in the same kind of situation but even without that chat process, it was a good time for me. Yeah, I shy out when I am sitting with a pretty girl but that is another thing. The tension of unsaid words can surely have an impact on the moment because those unsaid words could have changed a lot of things. They tried to cover up their feelings with jokes and sneaky glances. It was lovely to see someone else in our position; I kind of wanted to be there to show you that. In order for you to accept what we have, I wanted you to accept what they had. Last night, I came to a lot of conclusions about how close you were to saying what you were thinking. I regretted not dragging the discussion out long enough for you to admit it. Perhaps I am to blame. We have appeared to separate with oceans of silence, but the passage of time brings us closer. We took cover behind impolite plays on words and late night admissions that didn't seem OK. Maybe that is all we will ever have—some wonderful memories for as long as we live. I'll try to make it count as much as I can, though I have no idea how long it will last.

Also read- If the world was ending by JP Saxe (ft. Julia Michaels)

"Na hai yeh pana, Na khona hi hai"

"Na hai yeh pana, Na khona hi hai" is a two-sentence summary of the blog. That is the precise translation and meaning of those two sentences: neither gain nor loss. Situation of Wabi-Sabi, isn't it? That's a motivational saying, I know, but I've used it in some situations in my life as well. I'm sure you've been in my shoes, and we should probably just accept the fact that we can't always have some people with us, but we can't lose them, and first of all, they aren't even ours. Because it's pretty complicated, I said, "It's complicated" at the beginning of the blog.