I am writing this blog after a long time. It was the Diwali vacation going on, so I thought I could use it as a break from writing and from music. In the meantime, I was watching the series "13 Reasons Why". I have watched it already but I don't know why I am very much attached to seasons 1 and season 2. The rest of the seasons I find boring, to be honest. I was so influenced by the character "Hannah Baker" played by Katherine Langford that I wrote a reply letter.

There was a dialogue that goes by "'Hannah. I love you. And I let you go " which actually made me rethink about the concept of "love". I know there are some words like love, perfect, illusion, beauty, etc. that don't have a particular definition or meaning. So, does it mean if we love someone we let them go? Or do we make them stay? and many other questions were raised.

But thank God for vacation time. I had time to think and figure it out all by myself. If you are reading this properly, you might really think what an idiot I am who raises a question and answers it all by himself. Nevermind, let's get to the concept. If we love someone, do we let them go?


Again there are possibilities. Why are you letting them go? because they don't love you or they love you but you are a terrible person to be loved and you ruin it for them. If both of those things are the core reasons just let them go. Letting go is a form of love too, just like friendship, Netflix and chill, watching cartoons, food, songs and many more things. The definition of love is something I really don't know but I know love has different forms and those forms change according to our age. Let's accept the fact that the only people to love us unconditionally are our parents.

If you love him, set him free.

If he returns, he is Batman, because Batman Returns.

And you never ask Batman to stay, because the city needs him.


Sorry, I know that was funny. Back to the topic. It takes two individuals to remain together. Generally, one chooses to leave. An outflow of that affection is to let them go. Love for one individual might be different for another individual. The view of adoration is unique. Being infatuated with somebody is extremely simple yet forfeiting your affection for your accomplice is incredibly troubling. You could hurt yourself. You could cry over it. However, in the long run you need to comprehend that affection resembles a free bird. The more you attempt to confine it, the more it will begin to lose its pith. It should be liberated.

In the event that the other individual is likewise as deeply in love with you as you are, he/she will return to you and afterward your affection will be finished. On the off chance that he/she doesn't return, there might be somebody who values you more.

If you love someone, set them free,

If they come back, they were yours,

If they don’t, they never were.


So in both the cases, you are a victor. :) So continue to grind and leave it alone, not every person you like deserves your love though.